Putting on weight is easier than getting rid of excess weight. Atleast that’s what a majority of people out there think. If you are worried about extra kilograms you have put on, then here are natural remedies that can help you get rid of them in only two weeks. While these home remedies won’t burn fat all the way. You need to do some extra work to lose weight. If you are overweight, then you can also opt for weight loss surgery, which is the permanent solution.
What are the causes of weight loss?
Sometimes, you might unintentionally gain weight without increasing your intake food intake or because of the decrease in physical activity. Here are some additional factors which contribute to weight gain:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, women tend to put on extra weight as a result of growing fetus, increased blood supply and enlarged uterus.
- Hormonal changes: When a woman enters menopause, there is a decrease in the estrogen hormone. This can result in weight gain around the abdominal region.
- Fluid retention: Fluid retention is also known as edema. It causes your limbs, feet, face to look swollen and results in weight gain.
How to lose weight home naturally in 2 weeks?
- Apple cider vinegar: You will require 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 glass of water. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Mix well and add some honey for it. Drink this solution. Drink this mixture twice daily. Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of acetic acid that exhibits anti-inflammatory and promotes weight loss.
- Green tea: You will require 1 teaspoon of green tea, 1 cup of hot water and honey. Now, add a teaspoon of green tea to a cup of water. Steep this for 5 to 7 minutes and strain. Add a little honey to the warm tea and consume it immediately. Drink this tea thrice daily. The regular intake of green tea can aid in weight loss as well as weight loss maintenance.
- Lemon and honey: You will need ½ lemon, 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 glass of warm water. Now, add the juice of half a lemon to a glass of warm water. Mix well and add two teaspoons of honey to it. Now, drink the solution immediately. Drink this for 3 to 4 times daily. The combination of lemon juice and honey is a popular remedy for weight loss. The vitamin C present in the lemon helps in fat oxidation.
- Black pepper: You will require 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder, add a teaspoon to your tea. You can do this daily. Black pepper contains a compound called piperine, which gives it’s pungent flavour. Piperine possesses fat reducing and lipid-lowering activities that can help you lose weight.
- Cranberry juice: You will need 1 glass of fresh cranberry juice. Drink a glass of cranberry juice daily, 2 to 3 times a day, before every meal. Cranberry juice has less calories and a great substitute for other juices. It is also rich in antioxidants that help in expelling the toxins from your body and will boost your metabolism. This will help in weight loss.
- Aloe vera juice: You will need 1 cup of aloe vera juice. Now consume a cup of aloe vera juice. Now, drink this juice for 2 to 3 times daily. Aloe vera juice can help to reduce body weight with metabolic activities. This also aids in digestion and reduces inflammatory responses within your body, which helps in weight loss.
- Cinnamon: You will require ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 glass of warm water, ½ lemon and honey. You can add 1 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder into a glass of warm water. Add the juice of lemon to this solution as well. You should drink this on an empty stomach. Cinnamon has been used for ages to reduce weight loss. These properties can help with heart disease and diabetes.
So, these are some ways by which you can lose weight at home naturally in 2 weeks. If you are looking for a quick solution then you should opt for surgery as an option.
author name: Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor
author bio: Specialty in Laser & Laparoscopic surgeries with 8+ years of experience